Staking wird nicht gebucht

HAllo, gibt es einen support, wenn das Tokenguthaben nicht gebucht wird.
Versuche schon seit 2 Tagen mein Guthaben an Tokens zu staken, aber es wird nicht gebucht. Die Gebühr schon. SOviel ich weiß wird auch der Token Account nicht aktualisiert, da ich einen beta Werewolf gekauft habe aber der Betrag nicht abgezogen wurde. Leider stecke ich in einer Sackgasse… kann irgendjemand helfen?

Hi @dertoki
While staking your WOLF Tokens you need to first “Approve” your staking for that some fees will be charged. After you done with approval you again need to click on Stake on desired Moon Pool (Staking Pool). As far as I understand I think you are done with Approval Process, Now you need to click on stake and proceed with transaction. then you can see your Staked Wolf tokens and earned WWC on Pool which you had selected for staking.
And regarding your Beta purchase, Beta and Omega Werewolf are for now free to mint, you just need to pay network fee. Your Wolf Tokens wont be deducted. Let us know if you still facing an issue.

I was browsing the WWA on etherscan and noticed that you still have the WOLF tokens in your wallet. Do you still need further assistance staking them? Ich spreche nur ein bischen Deutsch.